Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Share price from: £60,000MOAT AT PETERS VILLAGE
* T&Cs apply
Please enter your email address below to check if you have an account with us.
We are taking bookings to view our houses and apartments via our sales team and our award-winning Moat Homes website by appointment only.
We have introduced a number of safety measures in line with advice from the World Health Organisation to help keep you safe and enjoy your viewing experience. Here's what you can expect when you visit us:
1. Book an appointment at your chosen development by contacting our sales team or booking online. You’ll be given a 45-minute slot to look around the homes you are interested in.
Please be aware that only two adults from the same household are permitted at appointments. If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days or has been requested to self-isolate, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. On the day of your appointment, please contact the sales officer when you arrive and you will be shown to the shared ownership apartment or house that you are interested in viewing.
3. You will be given the option of the sales officer remaining at the entrance of the property to allow you to view. We are happy to show you around the homes as long as a minimum of 2 metres social distancing can be maintained.
4. Please do not touch surfaces or door handles wherever possible.
5. After your viewing we can continue to discuss your requirements and will follow up on any paperwork, including taking expressions of interest.
6. After each appointment, we’ll wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.
Yes, you can bring another adult to the appointment with you, but please do not bring any children.
Yes you will also be required to wear a face mask at all times whilst viewing. Please bring your own face covering as PPE equipment will not be provided to you at the viewing. Our Moat staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
Yes, if you are interested in buying an apartment or house for shared ownership with Moat Homes then we can help you to do that. We are able to take expressions of interest for our homes and help you through the buying process. This applies to our homes that are being built, see our buying off-plan page, and those that are ready to move into. Please read our dedicated FAQ page on buying a home through shared ownership.
Yes, you can still buy a home whilst on furlough leave, but mortgage lenders will only take into account the income that you have been furloughed on. This will include the top-up as provided by your employer.
We have a dedicated FAQ page covering common topics about shared ownership and buying off-plan, otherwise please do get in touch with our team for a private discussion of your circumstances with our team who are available Monday to Friday.
Further information for our tenants about repairs, rent and service charge can be found on our Moat website.